As pet owners ourselves, we know that some vacations just aren’t complete without the family dog. That’s why the Kennebunk Inn has set aside three rooms and designated them as our pet rooms. Each is on the ground floor with quick access to an exterior door to make walking your pet easier. There is a $15 supplemental charge for up to two pets in your room. Pets are not allowed in our restaurant Academe but if the weather is nice we offer service on our patio and your pet is welcome there.
Because we have a limited number of pet-friendly rooms available, we strongly urge you to call ahead to make your reservation. You can call us at (207) 985-3351 to discuss the Inn’s pet rooms.
The Kennebunk Inn’s Pet-Friendly Hotel Policies:
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless in the guest’s room.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- Guest must leave a cell phone contact number with the Front Desk in case a pet-related issue arises.
- Pets are not allowed in Academe Restaurant and Tavern; however they are permitted on patio and must be leashed. This exclusion does not apply to Guide Dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the Front Desk to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet;
and indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages