The Kennebunk Inn
Historic Hotel & Restaurant Serving Kennebunk & Kennebunkport – Since 1799
The Kennebunk Inn is the only full service hospitality establishment in the heart of Kennebunk Village. Convenient location, historic ambiance and especially the quality of The Inn’s food, make it a superior choice for business travelers, vacationing singles, couples, families, groups and special events.
The Kennebunk Inn’s 14 rooms and 9 suites are named for the first five U.S. Presidents and have been developed with yesteryear’s charm and unique personalities to cater to a wide range of guest preferences:
- Singles and couples
- Independent adults traveling together
- Business professionals requiring living and work space
- Larger and multi-generational families
- Special groups (e.g. small weddings; family reunions; golfers; retreats)
- Extended stays
A century ago The Inn offered 52 guest rooms with shared bathrooms. Later in the 20th century, private baths and in-room air conditioning were added. Recent changes include free wireless Internet and flat screen TVs (Direct TV). (Jump to rates).
Room & Suite Amenities
Queen size bed and private bath (150 – 165 sq. ft.)
King size bed and private bath (165 – 260 sq. ft.)
We have three alternatives, ranging from 500 – 830 sq. ft.
- Two bedrooms (king size bed, twin beds in second), two baths, sitting room with queen size sofa bed and mini-kitchen unit (refrigerator, sink, microwave) – Suite currently unavailable due to renovation (2/16/2017)
- Two bedrooms (king size bed, twin beds in second), bath, sitting room with day bed, separate kitchen space (refrigerator, sink, microwave)
- Two bedrooms (king size bed, queen size bed in second), bath, sitting room with day bed, separate kitchen space (refrigerator, sink, microwave) – suite currently unavailable due to renovation (2/16/2017)
To reserve a Washington Suite for more than four guests please call The Inn directly at 207-985-3351.
We have two alternatives, ranging from 360 – 490 sq. ft.
- One bed room (king size bed), bath, sitting room with queen size sofa bed and mini-kitchen unit (refrigerator, sink, microwave) – suite currently unavailable due to renovation (2/16/2017)
- One bedroom (king size bed), bath, sitting room with day bed, separate kitchen space (refrigerator, sink, microwave)
Range in size from 270–285 sq. ft. Bedroom (queen size bed), private bath, sitting room with day bed or second bed room with twin beds
Pet rooms are available – $15 additional charge per night up to two pets. To reserve a pet room, please call The Inn at (207) 985-3351.
Room and suite rates vary by season and day and include morning Harney & Sons tea and The Kennebunk Inn blend coffee. All rooms and suites include in-room air conditioning, Direct-TV and free wireless internet. (See room descriptions page)
- a 10% discount to Perfecto’s Caffe (next door to The Inn) serving pastries, egg sandwiches and New York style bagels
- a 10% discount at Boulangerie – A Proper Bakery, (located behind the Kennebunk Inn) serving fresh bread, baked goods, sandwiches and coffee.
- a $5 coupon per room, applicable to any food item in Academe … Maine Brasserie and Tavern, The Kennebunk Inn’s acclaimed restaurant, open 11:30 am to 9:00 pm, Tuesday – Saturday
|Room or Suite||January – March||April – May;
Mid-October – December
Weekend – June
|July – Mid-October;
|Sun. -Sat.||Sun-Thu / Fri-Sat||Sun-Thu / Fri-Sat||Sun-Thu / Fri-Sat|
|Adams Room||$79||$99 / $109||$129/ $149||$209 / $249|
|Jefferson Room||$89||$109 / $119||$139/ $159||$229 / $269|
|Washington Suite||$129||$159 / $169||$189/ $209||$299 / $339|
|Madison Suite||$119||$149 / $159||$179 / $199||$279 / $319|
|Monroe Suite||$109||$139 / $149||$169 / $189||$259 / $299|
Pet rooms: add $15 per night for up to two pets.
Reservation priority for suite alternatives is given to multi-day stays.
AAA and AARP members receive a 10% discount on published room rates except in peak season (July-mid-October and Christmas Prelude) when a 5% discount applies. In recognition of their service to society, active or retired clergy, educators, emergency medical personnel, firefighters, military and police receive the same discount as AAA and AARP members. Proof of discount eligibility is required at check-in.
Prices are for 2017, exclude Maine sales tax (9%) and are subject to change.
Updated February 20, 2017